Financial institutions are complex organizations to manage. Following the onset of the global financial crisis and in an environment of scarce and expensive capital, financial institutions are seeking to establish a new framework for performance management; one that is based on principles of economic capital and will enhance the sophistication of their existing frameworks.
Solutions from StraitsBridge
At StraitsBridge, we assist clients in developing an integrated approach that links strategies, metrics, financial planning and reporting, with ongoing operational reporting and execution.
Our bespoke solutions skilfully combine the client’s unique approach to performance management with emerging industry best practices to deliver successful, sustainable outcomes.
We help clients overcome the complexities with calculating risk adjusted performance metrics and address issues in:
- Funds transfer pricing
- Risk computation
- Revenue measurement & allocation
- Cost allocation
- Determination & allocation of Economic Capital
We assist clients in transforming legacy budgeting & planning processes to one that allows an opportunity to reflect, discuss, debate and consider different scenarios.
Key areas of delivery
- Identify effective performance measures that align to the objectives of the organization
- Build strategically-aligned Balanced Scorecards and operational dashboards
- Automate management & financial reporting processes
- Improve budget cycle time and forecast accuracy that incorporate driver-based planning concepts
- Leverage technology solutions to implement leading performance management and planning processes
- Align planning, reporting and business intelligence processes, data and systems